Computer Network and Systems Engineer – ANZSCO 263111 – Jobs in New Zealand
research, analyse and recommend strategies for network architecture and development, implement, manage, maintain and configure network hardware and software, and monitor and optimise performance, and troubleshoot and provide user support.
- analysing, developing, interpreting and evaluating complex system design and architecture specifications, data models and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration of computer systems
- researching, analysing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance
- assessing and recommending improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems
- providing specialist skills in supporting and troubleshooting network problems and emergencies
- installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and administering new and upgraded networks, software database applications, servers and workstations
- providing network programming in support of specific business needs and requirements
- preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for network inventory, and recording diagnosis and resolution of network faults, enhancements and modifications to networks, and maintenance instructions
- monitoring network traffic, and activity, capacity and usage to ensure continued integrity and optimal network performance
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
This position is for manpower pooling. Applicant will be contacted once the job order has been approved and only if they have the set requirements and have followed the application instructions.
- We have a new partner agency in NZ that is manpower pooling for many positions.
- Most of the positions are in Christchurch and the surrounding areas.
- Ever since the earthquake, there is a huge demand for workers to help rebuild the city.
- Generally there is no IELTS needed for NZ, though the ability to speak English is still very important.
- Note: Medical workers and professionals will still need IELTS.
- Applicants will need a minimum of 5 years recent working experience in the same role they are applying for.
Applying: When sending a resume, please make sure you follow these steps.
- Name your resume clearly. Write your name and position as the file name.
- ‘Juan Dela Cruz – Mechanic.doc’
- Write your email directly and clearly. The subject should be your name and position.
- Juan Dela Cruz – Mechanic
- Your resume should be in Microsoft Word format.
- Include your Cell phone number and email address within your resume.
- Include your schooling dates for high school and college/vocational courses. The dates should be for both the start and finish of the course.
- High School: July 2000 – March 2004
College: July 2004 – March 2005
Resumes: Within your resume please include a detail description of your job role and products made or services done. A one line job description will not be accepted.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org